mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Saturday, March 07, 2009

first weekend

Saturday, March 07, 2009

weekend

well i started this blog from an inspiration of my polyvore sets. this one tells thing by scramble and effortless *and this set is also effortless* its filled with my usual stuf. slouchy, relax, loving, a lot of play... nothing so special, but still seems nice to me. im such a lazy weekenders.

it seems like this set explain this blog thingy. it seems pretty useful inspite of my short time to write, and collect things. my things. well here im just trying to keep up moods. moods im always wondering. they're my good ones. perhaps this going to be like a diary, or just scrapbook, ...whatever im just trying to grounding this space for now. *hello!*

and well yah i start this in the weekend on my birthday week. my first birthday as a wife he said ^^ so think its a good moment for doing a trial. humm, i dont know what else. all i know, my heads already keep up things too long to be remembered as well. so may this be good then.
mid day sun day © 2014