mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

being just a half

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
belum pingin pulang...

i feels like wanting sleeping in the office. with internet and my repeated playlist. music, it gets me wholly for many times. thanked god it doesnt happen frequently lately. but just in some particular times, like now... (sigh, laid my head on my desk)
nothings really happen actually. im just behalf on my pre-period moment. probably. i feel good. kinda empty. but good. my batteries run dry. but good... (sigh, laid my back on my chair)
i feel like able sleeping in the office.
i feel like able to awake all night tonight.
i feel like able to hold on like this just for ever.
i feel like feeling good, half conscious, but just good.
hmmm... there are times like this to write huh... i might forgot...

hmmm... however im glad i have husband to remember to awake, right about now.
half awake, but just good. hmmm... i simply just have to go home ya.

^^
mid day sun day © 2014