mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Sunday, March 08, 2009

long lazy pc time

Sunday, March 08, 2009
long weekend lazy weekend... i might take this blog thing too serious. that i really stucked here in front of my pc. take a walk at peoples blog. though this week i actually really have thingS to do... here are the list.

1.find a singapore-cheap-hotel









i just had 2 free ticket to singapore! sure it was unplanned, and such a spontaneous move. however it costs nothing, just several usual taxes... and going there has been me and my husband *call him msiko from now* dream since forever. and we had the perfect timin
g to go. its going to be in next august, right at our wedding 1st anniversary, which coincidentally is right at the independence day of singapore. Great, peak season, around the great sale period, higher living cost :D~~ ok whatever, we just have to try to be efficient ......haha.
well this one is my main target. its pretty on budget, located in bugis area, near MRT *they say*, and its a new hotel, so i hope it going to be just good. yah it looks good to me...


2.activate my e-banking
while taking time to decide... its also took my attention about the payment here and there. and since the trip was unplanned, so theres going to be several new post for my financial plan :p not yet count the economy crisis, and voting issues here. should i buy SGD now or later. should i pay in advance or just make the down payment, should i make a credit card... but one thing, think i should activate my e-banking account soon. well hope it could work good enough, so that i dont have to make such credit card :d it didnt looks good to me. the more i learn it, the more it frights me. not good. *well i already tried to like it though*

3.write article for may edition
yaya... this one already on my lap... before list no.4 rush me worse

4.figure out the architecture gathering, by detail!
it contains the list of question, the guests, the moderator, the venue, the menu, the presentation, the scenarios, and the final product... the theme is about sustainable design, local wisdom, energy saving, smart solution, budget-based, urban housing nowaday... something like that. good things really.
*sigh* yes this time i sighed, because somehow this time i feel this was thrown at me. somehow i feel it is. so it has to be good! this time it will. amen.


5.hoodies for mom
it looks simple eh... find stuf like this like everywhere. but frankly when we really need it everythings turn to rough. one is too manly, one is too childish, one is too sporty, on is too sweaty, one is too expensive, and so on... and its for my mother. and she'll pay me in return, she's just doesnt have the time. so it gets me more to detail...

6.underwears for sister

This one actually also seems wacky to me. she is almost 16. she's nesa from now. she actually should like to buy such things by herself. but not. she said shes too tired. shes doing a lot of basketball match lately *yea we kinda a total different at that part, im so not into sports*. and one thing, my taste of style, and underwears, actually also kinda different with her. so this time think i should pick something basic, strong, sporty... well maybe a little cute detail is ok. but definately no lace.

7.personal laundry
mom is in bali. and im in moms house *i usually be here at weekend*. and our maid is actually aboy. he didnt do our underwears laundry. so i should did. cant wait for mom. cant really count nesa.
mid day sun day © 2014