mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Sunday, March 29, 2009

a selfish blog diary

Sunday, March 29, 2009

its a diary, so its permitted to be selfish, the way i like it here.


here im about to steal trivias, things i always love, from a friend's blog.

i call it steal becuse until now, still i cant certainly decide if this public is open for public or not.
i actually cant wait to 'show off' my things, which are disorderly all me. but part of me just cant let it happen easily. even maybe that also the reason why i use english for this blog. yea its no regulation, may someday i will go back to bahasa... ^^

is it shyness, unconfidence, or a simply cowardy things i couldnt even care about.
well, as time goes by, thats what usually happen. hihi, i seems like prefer to be found , as always.


as if people would like to like what they found ^^ oh whatever.
then here are the trivias.

1. about my appetite


although now i avoid it as hard as i can, i think junkfood will always be on my top list of my fav. name it, fries, burger, fried stuff, salty crispy things in my mouth, i seems never get bored of them no matter how often i eat it or how undone they're cooked.
since then i know it that i have a bad taste for food. i cant differentiate any of them as long as they dont look like puke. my flaws. maybe thats why i dont really like seafood, especially when theyre not fried or covered with flours. theyre slimy, unshaped, and clams, they are black!
but anyway, i eat everythings. trully everythings. that some particular times i could eat them the uglies too. so actually all kind of food may have hopes on me :D

and for my own goodness, especially when i left alone with anything to eat, i thanked my self for always love breakfast food. i always love simple menu. good for my bad taste. good for my bad luck in the kitchen. good for my health.

2. about my phobias


i would say i dont have one

but maybe what i afraid for the most is losing, losing peoples i love
and of course before it, is of course loving itself :D what i mean is loving loving, which happened among more than one people only, which involved counting and depending on someone else not me.
maybe because i actually usually feel i could depend on myself for everything about myself (well i dont name it confidence, i believe its faith) and on the other hand, i feel i could never really know, or even allowed, to count or depend on other people.
yah anyway, i know it too, silly, and cliche. but it is what it is. i've dealt with it :D (i believe its faith, too)

3. about places


i am now crazy with singapore. as i found out maybe thats because i also crazy with jakarta here where im in. dont have to mention jakarta as a big city though. as i often say, im a small city town girl ^^ i love small savvy cute friendly and a bit vintage environment, lots to play and find out. im not really into greenies or natural environment though.


4. about my hands

is desperately be my favourite part of my body. i also kinda surprised that it havent even changed :D they are, small, fatty, and unbalanced. they just couldn't go simply straight. anyway i think theyre kinda cute. yea, totally subjective...


5. about my collections

haha! these kind of quizzes and trivia things, perhaps are actually my trully everlasting collections! if only i could collect my peoples filling these too, i would be very very glad. i like to get to know people as i like to get to know myself, there are always something new.... humm... yea, but its too stupid for them anyway.


6. about my idols

i dont really have one. i love people so many and so much, but as i say im not really into other people that much. humm... but i tend to like smart and ingenious and inspiring people :D i like george clooney for his attitude, i like zooey deschanel for her image and appearance, i like jk rowling for her complicated and heartful stories, and i cant forget usagi aka sailor moon for her power of love :D thats all for now

7. about my guilty pleasures


junkfood, easy movie, spoiled my self with whole a lot of me time,
and judge a product by its advertisements and packaging :D


8. about my personal issues

im in love and im happy. im married and im happy. love is good. this is beautiful.i hope i remember that for the rest of my life.
no matter how cliche and idiotic it could sounds sometimes.
lets say, its faith.

*hap hap ^_^
mid day sun day © 2014