mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Sunday, June 12, 2011

no mercy

Sunday, June 12, 2011
i want to watch the movie harry potter
i want to watch the movie eclipse
i want to watch the movie x men
i want to finish reading the book children are from heaven
i want to buy and read (again) some other female magazine
i want to stroll in the morning
i want to do sunbathing in the afternoon
i want to eat a joy flavour ice cream
i want to buy you my favorite ice cream
i want to eat junkfood with a little cute guilt
i want to sail the city in the smell of freedom
i want to simply hold your hand like freedom
i want to have my dvd night again
i want to share my favorite movie to you
i want to do yoga again
i want to blog, the result is almost the same for me
i want to go shopping by myself
i want to go alone without feeling alone
i want to have that old wise friend in you
i want to crazily redecorate my house and my house-to-be
i want to have those silly fight about that house
i want to be complained in any crazy decision ive made
i want to feel free to love
i want to love you, without hesitate
i want you
and this is all about me and what i do
and oh yeah actually i dare to do everything.
mid day sun day © 2014