mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Saturday, May 29, 2010

tentang motivasi

Saturday, May 29, 2010
jadi inget, jadi anyel sendiri.

most people i knew says im an unmotivated person. talented but unmotivated. no need to count the 'talented' part, but the 'unmotivated' part there was usually negative. and i usually just giggles and take a breath. your comment has nothing to do with me, so be it.

then here come my opinion, or defense, or whatever. to me, im a motivated person. usually more motivated than more people i know. i usually know what i really want, and after it. i really set a goal, i plan to it, and achieve it. i really learn all the what they are-why its them-how to go-where they are-and who i am aspect into it.

its just that, it seems like career and awards never be my goal. admittance and compliments never be my motivator. but so what. i have bigger dreams that maybe most of them couldnt handle. and maybe its my fault that i myself too scared to share.

my dreams, maybe arent fancy. but they really cost the world to me.

and fyi, in most of my psycho-test, i scored pretty high in the personal ambition section. if thats still not enough, well, you can count my stubbornness in. sometimes im just tired being labelled as lazy.
mid day sun day © 2014