mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

otw double digit (part.2)

Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Hello my not so little bundle of joy, who is now does have a lot to say, i mean really say, like an opinion, or assumption, or conclusion.  Finally we're really working on your very own bedroom, aren't we? Phase 1 done last weekend by putting the door in your very own wardrobe. I spent weeks drawing and planning. Its a hobby, making lists. But recently i found out, its also a distraction. (Well duh, of course, that what a hobby is for).

Its a bit annoying sometimes, having you roaming at night in my bed. But its already been a solid 10 years for me. You're my little bundle of warmth, how could i not have you for more? I feel kinda jaded, imagining you sleeping unseen in another room. I found myself a bit anxious, getting annoyed once again. It really is a good thing having a hobby, really.

Go on kid, grow up, while im still tuned in. I hope i will always do. I cant say that im lost for words, because i already splurge a lot, just like you said, when i have something to say, its simply got to be long. That includes when i got to say, sometimes soon, i'll have it fixed. No more long talk (unless you ask). I would do it for good, you had enough. I hope too, i've said enough. Insyaallah.

Looking at you sleeping on a bed next to mine, i feel like running out of time. It almost feels like one of my privilege will be taken away. But go on kid, bring it, you definitely got this. I got this. May the rest will catch up for good. Insyaallah. Go on kid, grow up.
mid day sun day © 2014