mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Friday, December 04, 2009

real hug and thank you

Friday, December 04, 2009
i like doing chores for my baby, its not like im doing push-ups
i cant stand being noticed all the time, dont bother to keep walking while im around

i like doing clean-ups, im not in a rush though
i cant stand being served too much yet i couldnt refuse, you can ask before do me a favor

i realize and count every move im doing, i do realize too i have a newborn to be inside me
i cant stand being judged about my capability, you can ask instead of judge

im a laid-back person and you know it, so dont worry im forcing myself too far
i cant stand being told about what i feel, dont ask if you cant hear

i know this is big, and even bigger
i cant stand being warned all the time, i have limits and i can stop myself

i also count my times, and i know when is to stop
i cant stand being dictated, just dont pretend to ask

i definately hear you and everyone, those things i know are for the best
i cant stand being ordered, you are all sometimes somehow a way too far

please shower me those loves, infos, knowledges, advices, those things i desperately need
then you can hug and please, let me do the rest

ps:
ive actually passed this term at my worst, but still this feeling
slightly comes sometimes
umm yea i know you love us that much , thats what i count on ^^
mid day sun day © 2014