mid day sun day

mid day sun day

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

shoot!!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010
finally, one bad mood in one series of bad days

stupid elctricity left me no water indeed
stupid me not knowing the manual of water piping
stupid helper not anticipating that before!

stupid runny nose!!!
stupid cough!!!
stupid illness haunting my room and my house and my baby son!!!
stupid allergen haunting my baby son's skin!!!

stupid students being so shallow...
stupid me blaming on small chidren!

stupid financial record!
stupid financial plann!
stupid spender!
stupid pms mom not having her pms coming!

stupid class schedule making me skip my baby's bathing time!
stupid indisciplined mom with her messy personal schedule!
stupid teaching aid which should be provided ownself!

stupid helper being too knick-knack!
stupid helper being herself!

ah...
stupid me with my schedules ruining my schedules with my baby!
ah!!!

mid day sun day © 2014